1. You cannot tie your pet dog to the roof of a car in Anchorage, Alaska.
2. In Galesburg, Illinois, no person may keep a smelly dog.
3. No dog is allowed to be in a public place without its master on a leash in Belvedere, California.
4. It’s against the law for a dog to bark for more than 15 minutes in North Brook, Illinois
5. In Hartford, Connecticut, you are not allowed to educate dogs.
6. It’s illegal to give a dog whiskey in Chicago, Illinois
7. In Little Rock, Arkansas, dogs are not allowed to bark after 6 PM.
8. In Denver, Colorado, the dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting (for three consecutive days) a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road through said park to make sure dogs don’t miss the notice.
9. Dogs are not allowed to molest cars in Fort Thomas, Kentucky
10. In International Falls, Minnesota, cats are not permitted to chase dogs up telephone poles.
11. Fights between cats and dogs are not allowed in Barber, North Carolina
12. A police officer in Palding, Ohio, may bite a dog to quiet him, as long as it is in the line-of-duty.
13. Also in Oklahoma, people who make “ugly faces” at dogs may be subject to fines and/or jail.
14. In Oklahoma, dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups of three or more on private property.
15. In Madison, Wisconsin, dogs are not allowed to worry squirrels in the public park next to the capitol.