Table of Contents
- 1 OFFICIAL AMAZON PRIME DAY INFORMATION
- 2 Finding the Best Deals on Dog Supplies: Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- 2.1 1. Make use of Amazon Shopping List
- 2.2 2. Download Amazon Assistant
- 2.3 3. Prime Membership Newsletter
- 2.4 4. Own a Smartphone? Get the App!
- 2.5 5. Be Organized and Ready for Spotlight Deals!
- 2.6 6. Check out Prime Early Access Deals
- 2.7 7. Prioritize the Needs and the Wants
- 2.8 8. Check out the Dog Supplies Markdowns Page
- 3 Share this post:
OFFICIAL AMAZON PRIME DAY INFORMATIONWhere are the best dog supplies deals? Click Here for the Official Prime Day page Restrictions: Only Amazon Prime members will be allowed to purchase Prime Day deals. If you are NOT a Amazon Prime member, you can take advantage of a FREE 30-day membership trial and be able to purchase Prime Day deals. If you are a student, you can signup for a FREE 6-month trial membership.
Finding the Best Deals on Dog Supplies: Tips, Tricks, and Tools
1. Make use of Amazon Shopping ListAdd ALL the item(s) you are interested in purchasing on Amazon Prime Day to your shopping list. It’s one of the easiest ways to track all the deals. You can easily add/manage your Amazon shopping list by clicking HERE
2. Download Amazon AssistantDog owners who like to shop on their PC can take advantage of seeing deals pop up in “real time” by downloading a helpful tool called Amazon Assistant. How it works: Amazon Assistant is a simple browser extension developed by Amazon that notifies members when the deals they are watching go live. The tool also provides product comparisons and automatic updates on orders.
3. Prime Membership NewsletterEach week, Amazon sends out a Prime Newsletter to all opt-in members. This newsletter provides helpful insider tips on how to score the best deals on Amazon Prime. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
4. Own a Smartphone? Get the App!The Amazon Mobile App is free to download and is available for Android and iOS users. No matter where you are, this app will allow you to track all the deals throughout the day! See new deals go live and receive real-time notifications on the deals you are watching. GET THE APP HERE
5. Be Organized and Ready for Spotlight Deals!Have your watch list built and ready to go before the official day begins. Spotlight deals should be prioritized as your first purchase. Spotlight deals are usually offered on the most popular items, name brands, or merchandise with the largest discount.
6. Check out Prime Early Access DealsPrime Early Access is a feature that gives Prime members 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon. Lightning Deals will say “Prime Early Access” when advertised on pages other than the product detail page. Check out the lightning deal dog supplies page HERE.
7. Prioritize the Needs and the WantsBe smart about your purchases! Prioritize dog supplies or any other items you need before the items you want. Don’t overbuy dog food or treats just because it’s such a good deal. Dog food does have a shelf life just like any other commercial food and will spoil if kept for too long.
8. Check out the Dog Supplies Markdowns PageThere are hundreds of dog supplies that are currently on markdown. Find deep discounts on dog toys, treats, grooming, and much more. CLICK HERE TO VISIT DOG SUPPLIES MARKDOWNS
Last Updated on