Love German Shepherds? Check out the top 50 funniest German Shepherd memes!
Table of Contents
- 1 Boxer German Shepherd Mix = Boxer Shepherd
- 2 Husky German Shepherd Mix = Husky Shepherd
- 3 Corgi German Shepherd Mix = Corger Shepherd
- 4 Poodle German Shepherd Mix = Poodleherd
- 5 Bull Mastiff German Shepherd Mix = Mastiff Shepherd
- 6 Beagle German Shepherd Mix = Beagler Shepherd
- 7 Labrador German Shepherd Mix = Labrapherd
- 8 Chihuahua German Shepherd Mix = Chigerpherd
- 9 Chow Chow German Shepherd Mix = Chow Shepherd
- 10 Border Collie German Shepherd Mix = Collie Shepherd
- 11 Australian Shepherd German Shepherd Mix = German Aussie
- 12 Dachshund German Shepherd Mix = German Dachpherd
- 13 Pug German Shepherd Mix = Pugger Shepherd
- 14 Cocker Spaniel German Shepherd Mix = Spaniel Shepherd
- 15 American Bulldog German Shepherd Mix = American Shepherd
- 16 Cane Corso German Shepherd Mix = German Corso
- 17 Shar Pei German Shepherd Mix = German Sharpherd
- 18 Akita German Shepherd Mix = German Akita
- 19 Blue Heeler German Shepherd Mix = Blue Shepherd
- 20 English Bulldog German Shepherd Mix = English Shepherd
- 21 Golden Retriever German Shepherd Mix = Golden Shepherd
- 22 Great Pyrenees German Shepherd Mix = Great Pyrepherd
- 23 Rhodesian Ridgeback German Shepherd Mix = Rhodesian Shepherd
- 24 Bernese Mountain Dog German Shepherd Mix = Bernese Shepherd
- 25 Pitbull German Shepherd Mix = German Pit
- 26 French Bulldog German Shepherd Mix = French Bullger Shepherd
- 27 Catahoula German Shepherd Mix = Catashepherd
- 28 Shih Tzu German Shepherd Mix = German Shih Tzu
- 29 Doberman German Shepherd Mix = Dobgerpherd
- 30 Newfoundland German Shepherd Mix = Newfougerpherd
- 31 References:
Boxer German Shepherd Mix = Boxer Shepherd
- The Boxer Shepherd is the result when a German Shepherd is mixed with a Boxer.
- The Boxer German Shepherd mix is smart and energetic. They are easy to train but the excess energy can cause them to lose focus during the training session.
- This hybrid is better suited for pet owners with experience. Novice dog owners might find the Boxer Shepherd’s exuberance difficult to manage.
- To German Shepherd Boxer mix needs daily exercise to keep them healthy, both physically and mentally. Try to go for at least a long walk every day. A home with a yard where they can run around is best for this breed.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Boxer Mix.
Husky German Shepherd Mix = Husky Shepherd
- The Husky Shepherd is the offspring of two beautiful dogs – the Husky and a German Shepherd.
- Also known as the Gerberian Shepsky, this dog is athletic, well-built, and of medium size. Personality wise, they’re loyal, playful, and easy to train.
- A Husky German Shepherd mix has a thick double coat that must be groomed often. Brushing twice a week is enough to keep it sleek and tangle-free. Owners should be prepared to deal with a lot of shedding during molting season.
- A Husky Shepherd puppy is easy to find, thanks to its popularity. But make sure you deal with a reputable breeder. Ask a lot of questions and insist on a health screening before taking one home.
- A German Shepherd Husky mix is healthier than its parent breeds, but owners should still watch out for signs of the elbow and hip dysplasia, bloating, and degenerative eye conditions.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Husky Mix.
Corgi German Shepherd Mix = Corger Shepherd
- The Corger Shepherd is a crossbreed of the Corgi and the German Shepherd.
- Also known as a Corman Shepherd, this is a sweet, loving, and playful dog. But they’re also quite needy and can get bored quickly, which could lead to destructive behavior.
- The Corgi German Shepherd mix is a beautiful dog with amazing “puppy eyes.” But they need daily grooming to ensure their coats are shiny and free from tangles.
- A German Shepherd Corgi mix dog will sometimes try to assert its dominance. It’s imperative that they’re trained early and that their human is fair and willing to show them who’s in charge.
- This dog is generally healthy but you still need to watch out for some common Corgi German Shepherd health issues like bloat, joint dysplasia, slipped disc, and obesity.
Learn more about the Corgi German Shepherd Mix.
Poodle German Shepherd Mix = Poodleherd
- The Poodleherd is a German Shepherd mixed with a Poodle.
- The hybrid is also known as a Shepadoodle in some quarters. They were bred and trained as military dogs by the United States Army in the 1960s.
- The Poodle German Shepherd mix requires regular exercise and a lot of physical and mental stimulation to avoid obesity. Long walks or regular play dates at the dog park are good for them.
- An adult German Shepherd Poodle mix should eat three to four cups of high-quality dry dog food a day. This breed is prone to gastric sensitivity so owners should pick the right brand for them.
Learn more about the Poodle German Shepherd Mix.
Bull Mastiff German Shepherd Mix = Mastiff Shepherd
- The Mastiff Shepherd is the result of a mating between two powerful dogs, the Bull Mastiff and the German Shepherd.
- A Bull Mastiff German Shepherd mix is powerful but rare. There’s very few information about this hybrid but studying the parent breeds will give you an idea on how to raise this dog.
- As the offspring of two large dogs, you should expect the height of a Bull Mastiff German Shepherd mix to fall between 60-70cm and its weight to be around 36kg.
- The German Shepherd Bull Mastiff mix breed is renowned for its fur that ranges in color from red, black to silver and sandy tones. Owners should be prepared for a lot of shedding though.
Beagle German Shepherd Mix = Beagler Shepherd
- The Beagle Shepherd is a mix of a Beagle and a German Shepherd.
- Expect this hybrid pet to be energetic, affectionate, playful, and intelligent. The German Shepherd Beagle mix is a good family dog, but they have to be socialized early and properly to curb any aggressive or possessive streaks.
- A Beagle German Shepherd mix is typically medium-sized, muscular, and strong. They have a dense, medium length coat that needs regular brushing to remove loose hair and prevent tangles. Their teeth should also be brushed twice a week and their nails clipped every two weeks.
- A German Shepherd Beagle mixed breed might have hanging ears that are prone to infection so owners should check them every week for moisture. This dog is also susceptible to hip and elbow dysplasia, bloat, epilepsy and eye conditions like glaucoma.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Beagle Mix.
Labrador German Shepherd Mix = Labrapherd
- When you cross breed the majestic German Shepherd with the lovable Labrador, the result is the Labrapherd, or Shepradors as some people call them.
- The Labrador German Shepherd mix is even-tempered, playful, and loyal to family members, but cautious and wary against strangers. They’re very patient with children and are excellent watch dogs.
- A German Shepherd Labrador mix puppy needs a lot of space to exercise and play in. Crate training and socialization at an early age is recommended.
- A German Shepherd Labrador mix is full of energy and needs at least two hours of exercise a day, followed by mentally stimulating play. A lack of activity can cause depression and destructive behavior to appear.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Lab Mix.
Chihuahua German Shepherd Mix = Chigerpherd
- The distinct features of a Chigerpherd is the result of a German Shepherd mixed with a Chihuahua.
- This is a relatively new designer breed so there’s very few information about this dog. However, brushing up on the parent breeds will shed light on how to care for this hybrid.
- Due to its small size, a Chihuahua German Shepherd mix is a good pet for those living in small homes or the confined spaces of apartments.
- This crossbreed is prone to aggression and should undergo training and socialization while still young.
- The German Shepherd Chihuahua mix needs a lot of physical activity. They also want to be around their family and tend to engage in destructive behavior when left alone for a long time.
Chow Chow German Shepherd Mix = Chow Shepherd
- The Chow Shepherd is the offspring of two powerful canines – the Chow Chow and the German Shepherd.
- A Chow Chow German Shepherd mix is an adorable looking dog with a long muzzle, black facial accents and a mane-like coat.
- The grooming of a Chow Chow German Shepherd entails daily brushing to minimize the effects of shedding. The ears should also be wiped down once a week and the teeth brushed three times a week.
- The German Shepherd Chow Chow mix loves human attention. They’re constantly demanding interaction through play. They easily get bored and could suffer from separation anxiety. When this happens, they might engage in destructive activities.
- Experienced dog owners will find this crossbreed smart and easy to train. But novices might find the Chow Shepherd’s stubbornness intimidating.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Chow Chow Mix.
Border Collie German Shepherd Mix = Collie Shepherd
- The Collie Shepherd is a combination of a German Shepherd and a Border Collie.
- This hybrid is one of the best breeds for first-time dog owners because they’re low maintenance and trainable.
- The Border Collie German Shepherd mix is very affectionate and loves to snuggle with their human. They love to have fun and to play with you. However, they’re cautious around strangers.
- A German Shepherd Border Collie mix that’s been bred responsibly will have few health problems. But responsible owners should still be on the lookout for symptoms of epilepsy and hip dysplasia.
- The Collie Shepherd mixed breed is one of the most energetic dogs around. They’ll be happy with families who can provide them with a minimum of two long walks or two hours of intense play every day.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Border Collie Mix.
Australian Shepherd German Shepherd Mix = German Aussie
- A German Shepherd mixed with an Australian Shepherd will produce a German Aussie.
- This is a rare and relatively new designer breed so there’s few information about it. But studying the parent breeds’ history and temperament will provide clues on how to raise this dog.
- As the offspring of two large canines, it’s not surprising that the Australian Shepherd German Shepherd mix is also massive. These dogs can reach an average height of 18-26 inches tall and weigh between 35-90 lbs.
- Owners should expect a German Shepherd Australian Shepherd mix to have thick, waterproof coats that need to be combed weekly to keep it free from tangles. Clean your mixed breed’s ears regularly to ensure there’s no moisture or wax buildup that might cause infection. Make sure their nails are also clipped to prevent painful splitting or cracking.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Australian Shepherd Mix.
Dachshund German Shepherd Mix = German Dachpherd
- The distinct looking German Dachperd is the result of a mating between a female German Shepherd and a male Dachshund.
- A German Shepherd Dachshund mixed breed is extremely rare. The lack of information about this breed can be offset by studying the parent breeds.
- A Dachshund German Shepherd mix requires a special diet with fish oil and chondroitin and glucosamine supplements. This will hopefully lower the risk of elbow and hip dysplasia in this breed.
- With energetic and hyper parent breeds, it’s possible the German Shepherd Dachshund mix will also be full of energy. You can temper your dog’s enthusiasm with daily walks or regular hiking trips.
Pug German Shepherd Mix = Pugger Shepherd
- The Pugger Shepherd is a Pug mixed with a German Shepherd.
- The Pug German Shepherd mix is chubby, stocky, and intelligent. They’re also very happy and friendly dogs. They greet strangers cheerfully and have a great rapport with children. However, they’re hostile to other canines and pets.
- German Shepherd Pug mix pets are generally strong and healthy. But there’s always the possibility that they’re also prone to arthritis, bloating, breathing problems, and hip dysplasia.
- This German Shepherd crossbreed excels in obedience training and housetraining. But this dog will need a firm owner who knows how to deal with strong-willed pets.
Cocker Spaniel German Shepherd Mix = Spaniel Shepherd
- Another unique mixed breed is the Spaniel Shepherd. Also called the German Spaniel, it’s the offspring of a Cocker Spaniel and German Shepherd.
- This is not a common hybrid so information about them is rare. Learning more about the parent breeds will provide you with insight on how to manage this dog.
- With such attractive parents, the Cocker Spaniel German Shepherd mix will likely be handsome as well and have a lush, wavy fur.
- The German Shepherd Cocker Spaniel mix will thrive with an attentive owner who can provide the dog with the right physical and mental stimulation.
- Finding this specific German Shepherd mixed breed puppy will be difficult. You can look for reliable hybrid breeders near you. Shelters and rescue centers might also have crossbreed puppies for adoption.
American Bulldog German Shepherd Mix = American Shepherd
- Breeding an American Bulldog with a German Shepherd will result in the American Shepherd.
- Expect the American Bulldog German Shepherd mix to have a medium to large frame and be as powerful as the parent breeds. This hybrid is about 24-26 inches tall and weighs anywhere between 60-90 lbs.
- How often you’ll be grooming a German Shepherd American Bulldog mixed breed will depend on the coat they inherited. The odds are high that you’ll only need to brush them weekly.
- The German Shepherd Bulldog mix is loving, sweet, and gentle to its family members but wary around strangers.
- This hybrid is descended from working dogs so it’s no surprise that they’re also active and have high energy levels. This dog will thrive when they have a job to do.
Cane Corso German Shepherd Mix = German Corso
- A German Corso is the hybrid offspring of a German Shepherd and a Cane Corso.
- This is an unusual and rare combination so there’s scant information to be found about this dog. But you can infer a lot about this crossbreed by studying the parent breeds.
- A Cane Corso German Shepherd mix breed is likely to be a massive dog.
- When it comes to German Shepherd Cane Corso health issues, the dog will probably be healthier than the parent breed. But owners should still be careful of problems like hip dysplasia and bloat.
- With both parents bred as guard dogs, a German Shepherd Cane Corso mix will also exhibit loyal and protective traits. This dog will require early training and socialization to ensure they’re a safe pet once they grow up.
Shar Pei German Shepherd Mix = German Sharpherd
- Combining the genes of a German Shepherd with a Shar Pei will result in the distinct looking German Sharpherd.
- The German Sharpherd, or German Shar Pei, is a relatively new crossbreed. There are very few details available for this dog but reading about the parent breeds will give prospective owners ideas on how to raise this hybrid.
- A German Shepherd Shar Pei mix tend to take after the German Shepherd in appearance. But the wrinkles on the face and shoulders are pure Shar Pei.
- Expect a German Shepherd mixed with a Shar Pei to be susceptible to the health issues that also plague the parental pair, like elbow and hip dysplasia, cataracts, demodectic mange, epilepsy, and bloat.
- The Shar Pei German Shepherd mix canine is intelligent, loyal, affectionate to its owners but reserved among strangers. They will bark at anything they think is suspicious and are willing to guard and defend their family.
- This is a very strong-willed dog so training them can be challenging. They will need an experienced owner who can be firm with them.
Akita German Shepherd Mix = German Akita
- The German Akita is a hybrid of the majestic Akita and the brawny German Shepherd.
- This mixed breed is also called an Akita Shepherd and a Shepkita.
- The Akita German Shepherd mix pet needs to be fed lots of animal-based fats and protein for energy. The fats will boost their immune system and keep their fur sleek and their skin healthy.
- German Shepherd Akita mix puppies might look cute and lovable but they can be stubborn and temperamental. They need to be trained and socialized to learn good behavior and curb some aggressive tendencies.
- German Shepherd Akita mix needs to be brushed daily. Invest in a good shedding rake to remove any loose hair. Do not shave your dog during summer or winter. Their coats actually insulate them from the sun and from the cold.
Blue Heeler German Shepherd Mix = Blue Shepherd
- The uniquely named Blue Shepherd is the offspring of a Blue Heeler and a German Shepherd.
- Data about the Blue Shepherd is rare since it’s a relatively new breed that was developed in the last three decades. Studying about the parent breeds will give you more ideas about this hybrid.
- A Blue Heeler German Shepherd mix is alert, intelligent, loyal, and protective. They make great guard dogs and could also be a good choice for family pet.
- A German Shepherd Blue Heeler mix has a lot of energy to burn and loves physical activities. They’re wonderful companions for joggers and cyclists as they enjoy running.
- When looking for a German Shepherd Blue Heeler mix, it’s best to search online for a reputable breeder. You can also try rescue organizations or your local shelter.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Blue Heeler Mix.
English Bulldog German Shepherd Mix = English Shepherd
- The English Shepherd is a German Shepherd mixed with an English Bulldog.
- An English Bulldog German Shepherd mix is brave, loyal, confident, and trainable. They’re also protective so owners should begin training and socializing these dogs when they’re still puppies.
- This is a low maintenance crossbreed that just needs brushing once a week. But those with heavier coats will be shedding seasonally.
- German Shepherd English Bulldog mix could inherit their parents susceptibility to particular diseases, like joint dysplasia, bloat, degenerative myelopathy, and breathing problems.
Golden Retriever German Shepherd Mix = Golden Shepherd
- One of the most beautiful dogs around is the Golden Shepherd, the hybrid of a Golden Retriever and a German Shepherd.
- A Golden Retriever German Shepherd mix is very affectionate, playful and easy-going. They’re friendly towards people and other pets, making them perfect companions.
- German Shepherd Golden Retriever mix health issues are not as severe as the parent breeds. While this hybrid is generally healthy, owners should be aware of the dog’s susceptibility to allergies, bloating, flea infections, joint dysplasia, and cancer.
- This breed is a shedder so invest in a good vacuum and several doggy brushes. They should be given a bath once a month but their coats have to be brushed daily. This will keep their skin and hair healthy and prevent tangles.
- German Shepherd Golden Retriever mix is a hearty eater. They need food that has at least 18% protein but low-fat content. Make sure to add lots of fruits, vegetables, and fish oil. Give them supplements for bone development.
Learn more about the Golden Retriever German Shepherd Mix.
Great Pyrenees German Shepherd Mix = Great Pyrepherd
- The Great Pyrepherd is a Great Pyrenees mixed with German Shepherd.
- A Great Pyrenees German Shepherd mix is a strong, quiet, intelligent, brave, and serious dog. They have a strong protective instinct that makes them capable guard dogs.
- The German Shepherd Great Pyrenees mix thrives in cold weather. They can survive in temperate climates but their thick coats mean they easily get hot. They also shed a lot so you’ll need to brush them several times a week.
- They’re prone to elbow and hip dysplasia due to their large size.
Learn more about the Great Pyrenees German Shepherd Mix.
Rhodesian Ridgeback German Shepherd Mix = Rhodesian Shepherd
- The Rhodesian Shepherd is the product of two hardworking dogs, the German Shepherd, and the Rhodesian Ridgeback.
- The German Shepherd Rhodesian Ridgeback history is a short one as the breed is not very popular. The German Shepherd originated in Germany while the Ridgeback is a breed developed in Zimbabwe.
- Expect the Rhodesian Ridgeback German Shepherd mix to have a quiet, laidback temperament. Having come from a breed of working dogs, they’re also energetic and need regular exercise.
- The German Shepherd Rhodesian Ridgeback mix needs an experienced owner who can be firm and provide lots of positive reinforcement.
Bernese Mountain Dog German Shepherd Mix = Bernese Shepherd
- The fluffy Bernese Shepherd is the result of a mating between a German Shepherd and a Bernese Mountain Dog.
- This is an uncommon crossbreed so information about it is rare. But dog lovers can ascertain the canine’s temperament and needs by studying the parent breeds.
- The Bernese Mountain Dog German Shepherd mix takes much of its appearance from the Bernese side. They have a large frame, a long muzzle, almond-shaped eyes, and pointed ears with some feathering.
- A German Shepherd Bernese Mountain Dog mix needs a lot of food for energy. Four cups of high-quality dry dog food per day are ideal.
- Owners will invest a lot of time grooming a mixed German Shepherd Bernese Mountain Dog. They shed all year and require daily brushing to prevent matted hair. Their nails also grow fast so they have to be clipped twice a month.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Bernese Mountain Dog Mix.
Pitbull German Shepherd Mix = German Pit
- The German Pit is a crossbreed between a Pitbull and a German Shepherd.
- There’s a mistaken belief that the Pitbull German Shepherd mix is an aggressive dog because of the parent breeds. But this dog has a calm, loving, and affectionate personality towards its human family. They’re also protective and have a tendency to show their dominance.
- Start training your German Shepherd Pitbull mix when they’re seven weeks old. Early training and socialization will teach them discipline and will curb their unruliness.
- Finding a Pitbull German Shepherd mix is easy as there are numerous breeders raising them. But make sure that you’re dealing with an ethical and conscientious breeder. Ask questions and inquire about the health status of the hybrid’s parents.
- This breed has sensitive skin so a bath once a month is perfect for them. You should also brush their coat once a week using a hard bristled brush.
Learn more about the German Shepherd Pitbull Mix.
French Bulldog German Shepherd Mix = French Bullger Shepherd
- The French Bullger Shepherd is the offspring of two wildly diverse breeds, the French Bulldog and the German Shepherd.
- Also known as the Frenchie Shepherd, this dog will likely be smaller than a German Shepherd but will carry a muzzle that’s longer than the French Bulldog.
- The French Bulldog German Shepherd mix is a very loyal, loving, and intelligent pet who loves to be snuggled and spoiled. But they can also be protective of their family and aloof towards strangers.
- A German Shepherd French Bulldog mixed breed puppy needs to be potty trained and crate trained right away. Their training and socialization should be consistent, with lots of positive reinforcement.
- A German Shepherd French Bulldog mix might develop serious health conditions, just like its parent breed. This hybrid is prone to brachycephalic syndrome, a chronic breathing issue. They are also susceptible to dysplasia, bloat, and degenerative myelopathy.
Catahoula German Shepherd Mix = Catashepherd
- The Catashepherd is a German Shepherd mixed with a Catahoula.
- This is a very rare combination so there’s almost no information available about this hybrid. Studying the two parent breeds will give the owner an approximation of how this dog will behave.
- The Catahoula German Shepherd mix is very playful and zealous. But they have separation anxiety and don’t do well when left alone. They can start chewing items and generally exhibit destructive behavior.
- A German Shepherd Catahoula mix requires daily exercise and mental stimulation. These dogs will do well in homes with a big yard. They need a lot of space to play and burn energy. They’re also good companions for runners.
Shih Tzu German Shepherd Mix = German Shih Tzu
- One unlikely hybrid is the German Shih Tzu. The dog is a cross between a German Shepherd and a Shih Tzu.
- There’s scant information on this very rare breed. But reading about the two parent breeds will be helpful in figuring out how to care for this dog.
- A Shih Tzu German Shepherd mix will likely have an outgoing, affectionate, and happy disposition. They will likely be very loyal and will follow you around everywhere.
- Shih Tzus are infamously stubborn when it comes to housetraining, a trait that might be passed on to the German Shepherd Shih Tzu mix. They will need to be housetrained and undergo obedience training and socialization early.
- You’ll have a hard time looking for a German Shepherd Shih Tzu mix due to its unpopularity. Try looking at your local rescue shelter for this hybrid.
Doberman German Shepherd Mix = Dobgerpherd
- Breeding a Doberman with a German Shepherd will result in the Dobgerphered, one of the best and most intelligent guard dogs around.
- Novice dog owners will find this strong-willed and energetic mixed breed difficult to handle. They’re best left in the capable hands of experienced owners.
- The Doberman German Shepherd mix is a large dog. They can reach an average height of 22-26 inches and could weigh anywhere from 90-110 lbs.
- Grooming a German Shepherd Doberman mix is fairly easy. They have short and sleek coats that will require regular brushing. Some shedding is to be expected as well.
- A German Shepherd Doberman mix will inherit their parents’ protective streak. Owners will have to start training and socializing this crossbreed as young as possible. This will ensure they’ll grow up affectionate and well-behaved.
Learn more about the Doberman German Shepherd Mix.
Newfoundland German Shepherd Mix = Newfougerpherd
- Combine two of the biggest and hardest working dog breeds around and you’ll get the Newfougerpherd, a German Shepherd mixed with a Newfoundland.
- While the parent breeds are popular, cross-breeding them is rare. There’s very few information about this hybrid but studying its parents can tell you a lot about this new breed.
- The Newfoundland German Shepherd mix is likely to have a calm and stoic disposition. They will also be extremely loyal and protective of their family, but not to an extreme degree.
- A German Shepherd Newfoundland mix breed could be prone to allergies and elbow and hip dysplasia, problems that are associated with large dogs and the parent breeds.
Your pup’s health and balanced nutrition is what you should work on every day. Their food bowl needs to be full of the best food you can find. Puppy pups should get food that meets their requirements, so take a look at the best puppy food brands. Food for older hairy companions needs to have below-average calories and adequate protein levels.
These formulas can be found in the best senior dry dog food brands. Provide them only with the best dry dog food in the market, such as Wellness Core Dog Food, Dog For Dog Food, or Nutra Thrive dog food supplement. Please steer clear of the worst dry dog food as it doesn’t have much nutritional value.
Your pal has the genes from two parents, consider the best dry dog food for small dogs or best large breed dry dog food, maybe they’ll find them super tasty. A regular checkup with your vet can help you find the best option.
- Biasato, I., et al. “Unusual Combination of Multiple Vascular Anomalies in a German Shepherd Puppy with Megaoesophagus.” Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia, vol. 46, no. 2, 3 Jan. 2017, pp. 216–219., doi:10.1111/ahe.12260.
- Coile, D. Caroline. German Shepherds for Dummies. Hungry Minds, 2003.