Check out Doggypedia’s in-depth breed guides to America’s favorite Husky mix breeds:
- Doberman Husky Mix
- Great Pyrenees Husky Mix
- Great Dane Husky Mix
- Rottweiler Husky Mix
- Chihuahua Husky Mix
- Akita Husky Mix
- Boxer Husky Mix
- Malamute Husky Mix
- Chow Chow Husky Mix
- Pitbull Husky Mix
- Pug Husky Mix
- Pomeranian Husky Mix
- Labrador Husky Mix
- Australian Shepherd Husky Mix
- Golden Retriever Husky Mix
- Bernese Mountain Dog Husky Mix
- Beagle Husky Mix
- Poodle Husky Mix
Table of Contents
- 1 Golden Retriever Husky Mix = Golden Retrievsky
- 2 Boxer Husky Mix = Busky
- 3 Husky Rottweiler Mix = Rottsky
- 4 Great Pyrenees Husky Mix = Great Pyrensky
- 5 Corgi Husky Mix = Corgsky
- 6 Poodle Husky Mix = Poosky
- 7 Doberman Husky Mix = Dobersky
- 8 Akita Husky Mix = Huskita
- 9 Bernese Mountain Dog Husky Mix = Bernese Mountsky
- 10 Pitbull Husky Mix = Pittsky
- 11 German Shepherd Husky Mix = Gersky
- 12 Beagle Husky Mix = Hugle
- 13 Bull Mastiff Husky Mix = Bullsky
- 14 Labrador Husky Mix = Labsky
- 15 Chihuahua Husky Mix = Chihuasky
- 16 Great Dane Husky Mix = Great Husky
- 17 Chow Chow Husky Mix = Chowsky
- 18 Border Collie Husky Mix =Collsky
- 19 Australian Shepherd Husky Mix = Aussie Shepsky
- 20 Hound Husky Mix =Houndsky
- 21 Dachshund Husky Mix =Dachsky
- 22 Pug Husky Mix = Pugsky
- 23 Cocker Spaniel Husky Mix = Cocsky
- 24 St. Bernard Husky Mix = Bernsky
- 25 American Bulldog Husky Mix = American Bullsky
- 26 Cane Corso Husky Mix =Cane Corsky
- 27 Shar Pei Husky Mix = Sharsky
- 28 Newfoundland Husky Mix = Newfoundsky
- 29 French Bulldog Husky Mix = French Bullsky
- 30 Catahoula Husky Mix = Catahusky
- 31 Shih Tzu Husky Mix = Shih Tzusky
- 32 Blue Heeler Husky Mix = Blue Heesky
- 33 English Bulldog Husky Mix = English Bullsky
- 34 Dalmatian Husky Mix = Damatsky
- 35 Rhodesian Ridgeback Husky Mix = Ridgebacksky
- 36 Husky Mix Food Requirements
- 37 References:
- 38 Vote For Your Favorite Mix In The Comments
Golden Retriever Husky Mix = Golden Retrievsky
- The Golden Retriever Husky Mix is a wonderful companion for athletes. They can keep up with a moderate to an intense exercise routine.
- You need to be careful in humid and hot days because they cannot tolerate the heat as much as they tolerate the cold weather.
- The Husky Golden Retriever Mix dogs may be prone to joint dysplasia, heart problems, and eye disorders.
- The Golden Retriever Husky Mix needs about two grooming sessions per week to keep the coat tangle-free and healthy.
Learn more about the Golden Retriever Husky Mix
Boxer Husky Mix = Busky
- The Boxer Husky Mix dog is the combination of the independent Siberian Husky and the wary Boxer. Both of the parent breeds are working dogs.
- The Husky Boxer Mix puppies will need early socialization to become less aggressive to friendly strangers.
- The Boxer Husky Mix dogs are full of endurance and have high energy. You will need to take them to long walks and engage them in fetching.
- You need to brush the Husky Boxer Mix dog’s coat weekly with a curry brush or toothed comb.
Learn more about the Boxer Husky Mix.
Husky Rottweiler Mix = Rottsky
- The Husky Rottweiler Mix dog is an excellent companion and watchdog. It is a loving and social dog with a talent for spotting suspicious acts and people.
- The Rottweiler Husky Mix dogs enjoy long treks and jogging. They can play a game of fetch too.
- The amount of food will depend on the size, weight, level of activity, and the age of the Husky Rottweiler mix dog.
- You can consult with a veterinarian about your dog’s diet to attain the optimal nutrition.
Learn more about the Rottweiler Husky Mix.
Great Pyrenees Husky Mix = Great Pyrensky
- The parent breeds of the Great Pyrenees Husky Mix have strong personalities.
- The Husky Great Pyrenees Mix can be excellent therapy dogs and rescue dogs. They interact well with other people as they give affection.
- The Great Pyrenees Husky Mix needs an average of three cups of dog food per day.
- I recommend that this mixed breed should have at least 45 minutes of physical activity per day.
Learn more about the Great Pyrenees Husky mix.
Corgi Husky Mix = Corgsky
- The adorable Corgi Husky Mix puppies are moderate to heavy shedders.
- Brushing their coat once or twice per week will help with the maintenance of their coat.
- Both of the parent breeds of the Husky Corgi mix has a genetic predisposition to gain weight quickly. Its Corgi origin makes it vulnerable to back problems.
- You should do comprehensive research on the available and qualified breeders near you for the Corgi Husky Mix.
- You can also inquire about this pup in general or breed-specific rescue shelters.
Poodle Husky Mix = Poosky
- The origin of the Poodle Husky mix is unknown, but I will share the history of its parent breeds.
- Chukchi people raised the Siberian Husky as working dogs. The dogs pulled sleds with walrus meat towards the village.
- The Poodle hails from Germany. They used to hunt waterfowl.
- The Husky Poodle Mix dogs are intelligent. They are also loyal and friendly to family members and amiable people.
- You should provide them with high-quality and nutritious food packed with vitamins and minerals. Consult with a veterinarian when you see signs of malnutrition.
Learn more about the Poodle Husky Mix.
Doberman Husky Mix = Dobersky
- The Doberman Husky Mix is an obscure Husky mix. I compiled some information on its parent breeds instead.
- The Doberman is an excellent watchdog. They can protect the family members well.
- The Husky dogs love to socialize with other people.
- Both of the parent breeds are active breeds. The Husky Doberman Mix is expected to need hours of physical activity daily.
- You should find reliable breeders or breed-specific kennel clubs where you can adopt this Husky mix.
Learn more about the Doberman Husky mix.
Akita Husky Mix = Huskita
- The Akita Husky Mix is notably not a good pet for first-time owners.
- The Husky Akita Mix puppies may exhibit independence and wander around the neighborhood. They are playful as well.
- The Akita Husky Mix sheds lightly, unlike its Husky parent. You need to brush its coat for a few times per week.
- You need to feed the Husky Akita Mix dog four to five cups of dry dog food. You may add more if the dog has more physical activity.
Learn more about the Akita Husky mix.
Bernese Mountain Dog Husky Mix = Bernese Mountsky
- The Bernese Mountain Dog Husky mix is another obscure Husky mix, but you will learn more about this mixed breed by looking at their parent breeds.
- Both of its parent breeds are working dogs. The Bernese Mountain Dog came from Switzerland, while the Siberian Husky came from northeastern Russia.
- The Bernese Mountain Dog mix needs feed that are formulated for large dog breeds. The Siberian Huskies are known to be ‘easy keepers,’ meaning they only need a small amount of food each day.
- You need to brush their coat for three to five times per week.
Learn more about the Bernese Mountain Dog Husky Mix.
Pitbull Husky Mix = Pittsky
- The Pitbull Husky Mix dogs are excellent family dogs. They are intelligent and loyal.
- The Husky Pitbull Mix dogs get along well with children.
- They do not want to be left alone for a long time.
- I recommend daily brushing of the coat if the Pitbull Husky Mix inherits the coat type of its Husky parent.
- The Husky Pitbull Mix dogs want to engage in physical activity almost all of the time.
Learn more about the Pitbull Husky Mix.
German Shepherd Husky Mix = Gersky
- There are no exact accounts on the history of the German Shepherd Husky mix. I will share the pertinent details on the history of its parent breeds.
- Siberian Husky helped the Chukchi people by pulling sleds with walrus meat from the hunting grounds to the village.
- The German Shepherd is a herding breed that can withstand damp and cold surroundings.
- The Husky German Shepherd Mix dogs are prone to boredom. They need at least 2 hours of physical activity daily.
- Brushing of this mixed breed’s fur daily is essential to lessen the shedding load.
Beagle Husky Mix = Hugle
- The Beagle Husky mix dogs are extremely friendly and have a low level of aggression.
- This mixed breed is often alert and active. It has a high level of intelligence as well.
- The Husky Beagle mix puppies are generally healthy. There are some diseases that they could have when they grow older such as cataract and hepatitis.
- You could ask for a referral from a veterinarian or certified canine clubs about reliable breeders for this mixed breed.
Learn more about the Beagle Husky Mix.
Bull Mastiff Husky Mix = Bullsky
- The Bullmastiff Husky Mix has an average lifespan of 10 to 13 years.
- You should be aware that they could develop heart problems and hip dysplasia.
- The Husky Bullmastiff Mix dog tends to have wrinkles on the face, and those need to be cleaned.
- The Bullmastiff Mix dogs often clean themselves. Baths will be optional, particularly when they are visibly dirty.
- The size of the Bullmastiff Husky mix dog is one of the important factors in determining the amount of food it needs.
Labrador Husky Mix = Labsky
- The Labrador Husky Mix dog has parent breeds with contrasting personalities, especially when it comes to training.
- The Labrador dogs are eager to learn and quick to learn, while the Siberian Husky dogs are more stubborn during training.
- You may find them chewing anything near them like the Labradors, or they may exhibit uncontrollable digging habits like the Huskies.
- Both of the Husky Labrador Mix’s parents are working dogs. They are incredibly energetic and active.
- I suggest that you engage them in swimming, running, or fetching toys.
Learn more about the Labrador Husky Mix.
Chihuahua Husky Mix = Chihuasky
- The history of the parent breed Chihuahua has two schools of thought. One theory involves the ancestor Techichi from Central or South America. The other theory involves Spanish traders bringing hairless dogs to Mexico after going to China.
- Chihuahuas were created as companion dogs, while the Huskies were working dogs for the Chukchi people.
- The health of the Chihuahua Husky Mix will become better when they exercise at least an hour daily.
- There are trusted canine clubs and veterinarians whom you can consult about reliable breeders.
Learn more about the Chihuahua Husky Mix.
Great Dane Husky Mix = Great Husky
- The Great Dane Husky dogs have an innate loyalty and courage. They could scare off suspicious people with their massive build.
- You may opt to train them to reduce their aggressive tendencies.
- The parent breeds of the Husky Great Dane Mix have a stark difference in their coat type. The Huskies have a longer coat that sheds generously.
- You need to brush their coat regularly to prevent too many tangles and matting.
- The owner must be aware of the possible diseases to ensure the dog’s optimal health. You should ask for the health clearance of the parent breeds from a reputable breeder.
Learn more about the Great Dane Husky Mix.
Chow Chow Husky Mix = Chowsky
- The Chow Chow Husky mix puppies are affectionate and active. You can see them prancing around and interacting with the family members.
- Early socialization is crucial for this puppy to become more adaptable and friendly with new faces.
- The Husky Chow Chow Mix dogs need a lot of exercises. They love to run and walk outdoors.
- You should provide an appropriate diet for your Chow Chow Husky Mix dogs. They need proper nutrition so they can play and explore the surroundings.
Learn more about the Chow Chow Husky Mix.
Border Collie Husky Mix =Collsky
- The Border Collie Husky Mix dogs are moderate to heavy shedders. Intense heat may accelerate the shedding process.
- You need to brush their coat once a day. This grooming step will help reduce the shedding load.
- It is crucial for the Husky Border Collie mix puppies to have adequate challenging mental and physical stimulation. They may exhibit destructive behaviors if they do not have enough exercise.
- The Border Collie Husky mix dogs live for about 20 years. This breed is prone to develop bone disorders.
Australian Shepherd Husky Mix = Aussie Shepsky
- The American Kennel Club recognizes both of its parent breeds. The Australian Shepherd is a descendant breed of Europe’s excellent herders.
- The Huskies are working dogs, and they were bred by the Chukchi people.
- The Husky Australian Shepherd Mix dogs have high levels of energy. They yearn for the outdoors. You need to dedicate a portion of the day to make sure they get enough exercise.
- To find a reputable breeder for the Australian Shepherd Husky mix, you may ask referrals from a local veterinarian and breed club officers.
Learn more about the Australian Shepherd Husky Mix.
Hound Husky Mix =Houndsky
- The Hound Husky Mix is an obscure Husky mix, but you will learn more about this mixed breed by looking at their parent breeds.
- The Hound dogs are excellent companions as they possess reliability and exemplary stamina.
- The Siberian Huskies are very friendly to family members and other dogs.
- The amount of food you will give depends on its weight and the level of activity. Make sure to provide a nutritious diet for the dog.
- The Husky Hound Mix dogs are overall robust. They may be prone to develop eye disorders when they grow older.
Dachshund Husky Mix =Dachsky
- The Dachshund Husky Mix dogs are independent and lively. They enjoy socializing with people and getting attention.
- The Husky Dachshund Mix puppies are easy to train. They have an intense hunting instinct. You may find them chasing small animals.
- The combination of the parent breeds put this mixed breed at risk for patellar luxation, hip dysplasia, and other joint problems.
- You should provide a high-quality dog food and fish oil supplements to help prevent the illnesses mentioned above.
Pug Husky Mix = Pugsky
- The history of the first Pug Husky Mix dog is unknown. There are only historical accounts regarding its parent breeds.
- The Pug breed were lapdogs in Ancient China around 2000 years ago. The Siberian Huskies were bred in northeastern Russia. They endured harsh and cold climates to deliver supplies inside and outside the villages.
- The exercise requirement of the Husky Pug Mix differs between the flat-faced breeds and those that do not have flat faces. The flat-faced breeds will need less time of exercise.
- You should be aware of the exercise limit of your Pug Husky Mix.
- You can seek the help of recognized kennel clubs and veterinarians for breeder recommendations.
Learn more about the Pug Husky Mix.
Cocker Spaniel Husky Mix = Cocsky
- The Cocker Spaniel Husky Mix dogs may have the dense and moderately shedding coat. Their coat may be medium in length.
- You should dedicate time to brush and groom the dog’s coat. If you do not have enough time, you may opt to schedule an appointment with the local groomer.
- The Husky Cocker Spaniel Mix dogs have an average lifespan of 12 to 14 years. They may be at risk for eye and ear disorders, as well as liver and joint problems.
- The traits of the Cocker Spaniel usually balances out the aggressive tendencies of the Husky parent breed. This mixed breed turns out to be affectionate and obedient.
St. Bernard Husky Mix = Bernsky
- The history Saint Bernard Husky Mix is unknown, but the origin stories of its parent breeds are established.
- The Saint Bernard breed, also known as the Alpine Mountain Dog, hailed from the French Alps. They helped with herding and guarding the farms. The Huskies were working dogs that help supply the villages of Chukchi people with meat and other things.
- The Husky Saint Bernard is less likely to be a couch potato. This mixed breed will need hours of exercise per day. You can take them to long walks and hikes.
- You need to find a reputable and qualified breeder who rears Saint Bernard Husky mix to ensure a healthy and properly-cared mixed breed.
American Bulldog Husky Mix = American Bullsky
- The American Bulldog Husky Mix is a dog with a massive build, and it has a loving and affectionate nature.
- The Husky American Bulldog Mix is also intelligent and cooperative. These traits will make them relatively easy to train than the purebred Husky.
- The American Bulldog Husky Mix dog may develop cataracts and hip dysplasia when it gets older.
- You need to prevent the dog from overfeeding. The amount of food should be proportional to its level of activity and weight.
Cane Corso Husky Mix =Cane Corsky
- The Cane Corso Husky mix is an obscure breed. I will provide some details on its parent breeds to help you decide if you want this breed.
- The Husky and Cane Corso breeds are intelligent. This trait will reduce the training time for basic commands.
- The Cane Corso Husky mix dogs need long hikes and walk to prevent boredom and wandering from home.
- Both of the parent breeds shed a lot during particular seasons. You need to brush the coat regularly and invest in a durable vacuum cleaner.
Shar Pei Husky Mix = Sharsky
- The Shar Pei Husky Mix has a moderate need for grooming. This mixed breed may acquire either the thick double coat of the Huskies or the short coarse coat of the Chinese Shar Pei.
- Regular brushing is recommended to stimulate the production of essential oils.
- The Husky Shar Pei Mix is a large dog that may be susceptible to blood disorders, kidney problems, and tumors.
- You can ask for the health clearance of the parent breeds from reputable breeders. You should only adopt this mixed breed from reliable breeders or breed-specific shelters.
Newfoundland Husky Mix = Newfoundsky
- The Newfoundland Husky Mix dog is clever and moderately easy to train. Giving them treats and other positive reinforcement techniques will be beneficial in the training process.
- You will need to initiate early socialization to lessen its aggressive tendency.
- The Husky Newfoundland Mix dogs are less likely to develop serious and fatal diseases. They have a predisposition to develop hip dysplasia, heart problems, and cystinuria.
- This mixed breed enjoys the outdoors. They also like running around.
French Bulldog Husky Mix = French Bullsky
- There is little information available about the French Bulldog Husky mix. However, knowing the details about its parent breeds is helpful in predicting its traits.
- The French Bulldog genes may tone done the wandering nature of the Husky.
- The combination of the parent breeds may yield a dog with a short to medium-length coat. Grooming the Husky French Bulldog Mix will not consume much time.
- You should seek reputable breeders with health clearances.
Catahoula Husky Mix = Catahusky
- The Catahoula Husky Mix dogs have a calm and good-natured personality. They will have a moderate prey drive.
- There is little information available on the health of this mixed breed. You need to be aware that the parent breeds are prone to eye disorders and hip dysplasia.
- The Husky Catahoula Mix puppies need a lot of physical and mental stimulation.
- Ranches and open areas are suitable places for engaging them in physical activities.
Shih Tzu Husky Mix = Shih Tzusky
- There is little information available about the Shih Tzu Husky mix. However, knowing the details about its parent breeds is helpful in predicting its traits.
- The Shih Tzu was bred as companion dogs in China or Tibet. The Huskies worked as helpers for the Chukchi people in their survival.
- You should give high-quality dry food for the Husky Shih Tzu Mix dogs.
- This mixed breed needs extreme attention when it comes to grooming.
Blue Heeler Husky Mix = Blue Heesky
- The Blue Heeler Husky Mix dogs have a high level of exercise requirement. They are energetic and prone to boredom.
- You need to engage them in enough activities to avoid disruptive behaviors.
- They may manifest herding activities, especially around small children and other animals.
- An appropriate diet should be a top priority to ensure a healthier dog.
- You should consult the veterinarian when you see signs of malnutrition.
English Bulldog Husky Mix = English Bullsky
- The English Bulldog Husky Mix dogs make amazing family pets and companion dogs. They are friendly and affectionate.
- The Husky English Bulldog Mix puppies can also detect suspicious acts and people.
- This mixed breed sheds moderately. You need to brush its coat for a few times every week.
- The English Bulldog Husky Mix has a high energy level. You can take them to long hikes and walks.
Dalmatian Husky Mix = Damatsky
- The Dalmatian is the only spotted type of dog. They are ancient breeds in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- The Huskies were working dogs that help the Chukchi people in the northeastern part of Siberia.
- You need to engage them in adequate physical activity to avoid nervous habits. You can opt to run alongside them to cultivate a more intimate bond.
- You can ask for referrals about reliable dog breeders from a veterinarian or kennel club member.
Rhodesian Ridgeback Husky Mix = Ridgebacksky
- The Rhodesian Ridgeback Husky Mix is another rare Husky mix. There is more information about the parent breeds, and these will help you decide on the mixed breed.
- Both of the parent breeds are intelligent with a stubborn streak. You should initiate early socialization and training.
- Daily brushing is recommended for the Husky Rhodesian Ridgeback.
- The parent breeds of the Rhodesian Ridgeback Husky Mix have high levels of playfulness and exercise needs. You need to engage them in long hours of play and other physical activities.
Husky Mix Food Requirements
You want to keep your dog, big or small, happy and healthy all the time. To do that, make sure to avoid giving them the worst dry dog food, and choose the best dry dog food, such as Wellness Core Dog Food, Dog For Dog Food, or Nutra Thrive dog food supplement.
While your furry friend is still but a munchkin, feed it with the best puppy food brands, and when they’re old and grey, offer them only the best senior dry dog food to keep those fragile bones intact!
Your gorgeous mixed doggo carries the genes of their sometimes vastly different parents. So, you might want to serve them the best dry dog food for small dogs or best large breed dry dog food and see which one they like more! Do make sure to consult with your vet before you switch your pup’s diet!
- Vernau, Karen M., et al. “Genome-Wide Association Analysis Identifies a Mutation in the Thiamine Transporter 2 (SLC19A3) Gene Associated with Alaskan Husky Encephalopathy.” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 3, 4 Mar. 2013, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0057195.
- Morgan, Diane. Siberian Huskies for Dummies. IDG Books Worldwide, 2001.
Vote For Your Favorite Mix In The Comments
Last Updated on